Trump attends rescheduled White House correspondents’ dinner
About 700 guests attended the dinner at the Waldorf Astoria under heightened security, including multiple identification checks, armed officers, security guards and a detection dog.
About 700 guests attended the dinner at the Waldorf Astoria under heightened security, including multiple identification checks, armed officers, security guards and a detection dog.
Rick Moranis made a surprise appearance at Comic-Con International on Friday, confirming his return as Dark Helmet in “Spaceballs: The New One,” the long-awaited sequel to the 1987 cult comedy set for release next April.
Mayor Gina Ortiz Jones is asking business, foundation and philanthropic leaders to help fund 15 San Antonio organizations as the city works to close a projected $157.7 million budget deficit without raising property taxes.
The Nation’s Girl Group took the stage in Ballroom 20 to perform the song, which is featured on the movie’s official soundtrack.
Lawmakers made the pledge during an oversight forum in Houston, where Salgado Araujo’s family, civil rights advocates and immigration leaders testified about the July 7 shooting.
A crystal-like substance found inside the van of Lorenzo Salgado Araujo, who was fatally shot by an ICE agent in Houston earlier this month, tested negative for narcotics or other illicit drugs, according to U.S. Rep. Sylvia Garcia, the Harris County District Attorney’s Office and the family’s attorney.
Texas officials confirmed a third flood-related death Friday as Gov. Greg Abbott warned that dangerous conditions will continue for communities downstream along the Nueces River for several more days.
Foreign Affairs Secretary Ma. Theresa Lazaro said negotiators have met monthly since January, signaling renewed political will to complete the agreement.
Palace Press Officer Claire Castro said the government respects the US decision and will continue discussions while assessing the impact of the new tariff on Philippine exports.
Leyte Rep. Ferdinand Martin Romualdez has demanded a public apology from the Bureau of Immigration (BI), accusing the agency of spreading false information that he attempted to leave the country despite a court-issued travel ban.